16 week check up today. In and out in 15 minutes. Answered a few questions, listened to the heartbeat, and that was it. Suggested I take a baby care class. I should think of more questions, but nothing comes up. Oh well. All is fine. My BP was 110/50. My chart shows I've gained 10 pounds since 12/2 (last appt) but I know she wrote it down wrong. Stupid nurse. I've gained 8 since day 0. Whatever.
you have low bp too, watch out for epidurals. most of my appts were wait for 45 mins see dr for 5. are you sure you like the practice you chose? you should ask around or look for another if you don't like them. and a baby care class sounds unnecessary, a cpr or birth class is more worthy of you $
ReplyDeletegood job 16 weeks!! yay!! i had gained 9 lb at 16 wks. hopefully you'll start feeling that baby kick around soon. good job.
ReplyDeleteobviously you dont need a long appointment if all is going well. be glad. you will do just fine.
ReplyDelete