21 weeks. approx 15 pounds gained. i might be feeling some flutters, but they feel more like my tummy is grumbling than anything else. i am calling that baby kicks because it makes me feel better and i panic less. it's irregular but i try to pay attention to it every day and it seems to be early afternoon and just before bed when i get it the most. I have shifted to pregnancy pants and sweats/yoga pants entirely and am slowly moving towards tops, they are way comfy but i can pull off some regular shirts still. I hate all my tshirts though. I feel huge. Much better this week mentally, I don't know if I've adjusted or was just bloated and pudgy last week. Lifting weights and yoga is helping i think.
pregnancy symptoms i do not have that i read about
- heart burn
- constipation
- aches/pains/leg cramps
- snoring (okay maybe a little)
- good skin/hair/nails
- bad skin
- cravings
- varicose veins
- swollen feet etc.
i guess they are all worse case scenario. i will admit to an enhanced mole (more raised) and maybe a few more popped up on my torso. And maybe some gas, (but what's new?)
next focus: Do i need to take a childbirth education case? My dr. has mentioned this twice. I think watching a Baby Story and Bringing home Baby has prepared me enough. Am I going to get stretch marks? How do I find a pediatrician?
stop reading so much. read something else. it's winter, you're in good shape so a few of those on the list won't apply. take the class. probably learn a thing or two (unless it's expensive). ask for pediatrician recommendations from friends/others (pregnancy yoga classmates?)then interview them. so what if you get stretch marks...you planning on wearing a thong bikini? probably wont get them though. and some of those symptoms are yet to come. enjoy this lovely blooming experience. wear maternity clothes. that's why you got them! love mom
ReplyDeletedont take the child care class, i say. sounds like a waste of money. i got streetchmsrks but didnt see them till after the kids were here...on the under side.
ReplyDeleteoh, and your pregnancy is just flying by for me ;)
ReplyDelete~ob/gyn should have list of pediatricians. ck at georgetown hospital for groups
ReplyDelete~does that mean that eliz stretch marks looked like streets?