Monday, December 21, 2009

More

Continued.... Doctors appt went well, talked about eating and development and such, all seems to be going well. He thought Bobby sat up very well, which he really does, He has excellent body control, he's just a bit lazy and doesn't roll over. I forgot to ask about sleep. It doesn't concern me, but I think it should and I think we can be doing better and I don't want to ingrain habits that will bite me later, but it is what it is.

He said we are okay to eat 3 times a day, eat meat, even more finger foods etc.

We also went to open play time at the little gym with the 11-19 month olds. Bobby had fun, mostly watching but also holding on (in lieu of climbing) and assisted jumping.

Oh yah, he has a really nasty cold. Super serious snot. Very congested and not even a runny nose, it's just all up in his head - if only the poor thing could blow his nose, he'd feel a thousand times better. I just keep hoping for big sneezes. I measured a little fever with it, but at the doctors they said only 98.3. He is a bit irritable but otherwise still happy. We can play normally, but he'll cry a little when I lay him down to change his diaper. Just seems to have a short temper. It sounds so slurpy when he's nursing and he won't let me suction it out, and it doesn't work well enough anyway. And, he really won't even let me wipe the 2 green streams that come from his nostrils. Very irritated when i wipe, same with food after dinner. So we'll see how the night goes, he's down already at 6:30, but I'm sure he'll be up in about 30 minutes. Might bust out the tylenol to give him some relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment