Monday, May 03, 2010

11 Months

Wow, times flies.  No more talking today. but he is definitely in a copying phase.  lots of repetition will get similar noises out of him.  He has a blast walking behind his walker and he makes laps across the house all by himself - even on the hardwood.  He is really enjoyable to parent these days. Maybe b/c I'm not doing it all around the clock anymore.  Or maybe b/c i'm finally getting some sleep, but he is just a really good kid.  We've been shopping a lot lately and he's a super good sport, same with going out to eat.  We're having fun playing family. 

I am getting a sore jaw from feeding him since I apparently open my mouth every time I want him to. 

1 comment:

  1. i can't believe he is almost 1. i do that thing with my mouth too and chandler really lets me have it!

    ReplyDelete