Bobby has figured out how to squeal really loudly. Also how to squeeze a juice box and make it go everywhere. I bought him some size 5 shoes. Now that I look at them, they might be water shoes. But the soul is really thick. He curls his toes really bad when I try to put shoes on him so that makes it hard. He does have some velcro sandals that he'll sit still for - probably because he knows that means we're going outside. I bought him this little garage sale battery operated train and he gets furious when it drives away from him.
We left him with a non-relative babysitter last night for the first time ever. Of course, he was asleep at 7 and she came over at 7:30pm and didn't wake up so it wasn't really traumatic for anyone.
So Rooney lost. badly. don't know why. Michigan voters are idiots basically. we'll see how November goes from afar, but other than that it's anyones guess what he'll do in two years. Or what we'll do it in two weeks. We have no back up plan. We'd like to go to Tahoe with Carolyn this weekend but plane tickets are $7-800 each right now, we'll see if they miraculously drop so we can get the heck away from stinkin Tecumsee for a while.
Hey - we are at Tahoe this weekend until next Tuesday with Fran and Mike. We'd love to see you if you can swing it.
ReplyDelete