Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This Kid

Generally, I think Bobby has really good body control and balance, but I guess that doesn't mean he's coordinated.  And he's only been walking for 2 months, and now he's running, so he was bound to fall.  The matching horns on his head are fading slowly, but then he took his first real dive on the sidewalk at the playground and skinned his knee.  In his defense, the sidewalk was at least an inch unlevel at the seam.  I put a band aid on it to keep the neosporin from getting wiped off and every time he even saw the band-aid, he would get the most pathetic look on his face and whine - pretty funny stuff.

He is loving being outside as much as we can and we even went swimming today since it was 90.  I think it helps him sleep.  Every day is different, today he woke at 7 after waking at 3am; he took a two hour nap.  he goes down without a fuss, and it's about 50/50 if he stays down until morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment