Saturday, April 09, 2011

22 Months

22 months.  how did that happen?  And why don't I have another baby yet? :(  Bobby is a trip as always.  He took a monster nap today 1-4:30 so I don't have the heart to enforce 7pm bedtime.  Soon though!  He loves his daddy and loves playing baseball with him.  He is a maniac hitting and throwing the ball hard!
I am trying to discipline him more if he bites or wants to play with scissors etc, but it doesn't really work.
Rick has his first baseball game tomorrow.  I'm trying to decide if Bobby can sit through the circus.  The Azalea festival is going on - street fairs, parade, air show, etc.
I do believe it's strawberry picking season.  This is why I'm glad Bobby is growing up.  Lots of fun things to do with him now.
We are super excited for our west coast trip.  Looking forward to seeing almost everyone, and getting out to California for some time alone - Thanks to all in advance!
I am a total slack at parenting and home duties during the weekend.  Rick is such a champ as I shirk all responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. that's what parenthood is all about.
    timing .. just a matter of timing

    ReplyDelete