Wednesday, January 18, 2012

15 Weeks



How Far Along:
 about 15 weeks.  Baby 2 is sooo different.  I hardly know how far I am instead of knowing week, day, hour and everything about that stage.

Size of baby: 4", about an apple


Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds - so 5 pounds of thanksgiving and Christmas cookies and 1 pound of baby weight.  I'm told my face is that not that fat in real life.  Right.

Maternity Clothes: not yet, but I don't know what I'm waiting for.  I don't need them really, mostly because I spend a lot of the time in yoga/workout clothes, but by the end of the day when I wear jeans sometime I wish I had them.

Gender: I don't know and you're not going to either!

Movement: not yet, I didn't feel Bobby until 21.5 weeks

What I miss: Turkey sandwiches a bit. Diet Coke. 

Sleep: absolutely terrible.  

Symptoms: Again, no morning sickness.  I feel quite great.  What I am dealing with is some pain in my pelvis/back at my SI joint.  Pretty sharp pain if I lean back, lay wrong or want to roll over.

Cravings:   nothing, everything.  I do want a margarita though.

Best Moment this week: ?

What we are looking forward to: getting back on a good schedule in Greensboro; going to the Science center and seeing Dinosaur bones.  Regarding #2 - Napping?

2 comments:

  1. Sarah - You look fabulous. If we didn't know you were pregnant, we'd hardly guess - you are slim! Anyway, enjoyed the update and am glad you are well. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO I just got caught back up today, congrats on #2! Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete