The circus is here and we were lucky enough to get great seats and go see it. Bobby loved it. His face was completely lit up. It was amazing to watch him. He is also adorable when he claps. He was a little more into the animals and clowns than the acrobats and other performers, but it was all very cool.
 |
| Good, but no Seigfried and Roy |
 |
| Bobbys favorite part |
 |
| You can't tell, but they got EIGHT motorcycles in there |
I do have a video of the motorcycles, but I don't want to get in trouble for posting it. I might still, shhhhh...
 |
| YEAR of the DRAGON |
It had sort of a dragon theme, but it wasn't super tied together. While super cool, it was a crappy environment for taking pictures - obviously.
No comments:
Post a Comment