Saturday, March 03, 2012

Why?

I was putting Bobby to bed and told him Wiley and Archer were coming over tomorrow
Where are they?
They're probably in bed already
Why?
Because they're good boys
B: "Archer's not a good boy"
Me: Why not?
"Archer drew on Grammys wall and floor.  Archer didn't draw on paper"

Oh yah.  I told him he was cheeky but Archer is still a good boy.  I am consistently amazed at some of the things he pulls from his memory.  I really like watching him grow up. His vocab is impressive, but even more so is how he uses is, like a real adult "Look at those beautiful flowers."  He really does ask why to every single statement I make.  I give him about 5 answers in a row best I can, but it eventually comes down to "because" or I just change the subject.  Because he seriously never shuts up, especially in the car.  And sometimes is literally just, bah blah bah bah ba ba.

I don't know if we need more books or he's just good at telling the end, or just a bit conniving, but 2 or 3 pages before the end of every story, he asks for 'just one more' before the story is even over.  I love that he loves books, (even though I have to read to him about 4 times a day) I also love that he takes them out of my hands to look more closely at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment