![]() |
| 8 Months Down |
Saturday, June 09, 2012
The Nesting has begun
Ok, not really, but we got this out of the garage rafters today, so that's a start. It is a little rackety, but for over 60 years old and 8 babies, it's not in bad shape. Kirin had her baby Thursday and she was only due 10 days before me, so I could go soon in theory, but I doubt it. More like fourth of July. We'll know more this week I hope.
I owe you a birthday blog, and I have no excuse for it since Grandma was here all week and I have been persona non grata around here sitting on my bum, but no suck luck. Maybe later. Even without a proper party because of the funeral, he had a fantastic two days and was majorly spoiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


that bassinet has a lot of miles on it too ..
ReplyDelete