Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Baptism

What's Up Y'all?
November 4th - we baptised baby Jack at St. Edward just shy of him being four months old.  The Vanos' came down from Northern California, but godmother Colleen is on bedrest in Virginia at 7 months pregnant.

Both Grandmas were here again, and Bonus Grandma Judy came.  It was a quick ceremony with six other families or so and Father Mario performed it. Jack was a great little baby as usual. Once we went to the font, the priest said, "Remind me of her name again." Jack made a funny face when the water went on his head, a very shocked look, but no crying.  I had that stupid bib/burp cloth on him to protect us all from spit up, but now it's in all the photos. Oops. I guess I should do laundry more often and could have used one of the more white ones. The ceremony was very simple and nice then we came back to our house for some snacks and drinks and cake.  When their naps were over, Bobbys friends came over to play and have a little dinner.

Our party was not as large as some
Getting his stinky oil on

Fell asleep once his part was done
Bobby, Troy and Liam


3 comments:

  1. Jack became the fourth Viczorek boy to wear the Christening gown made by my Aunt Florence...a lovely tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby needs a California hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did mum bring you the bibs I made for Jack?

    ReplyDelete