Saturday, November 10, 2012

Four Months

Bobby directed this photo be taken
Jack is four months old, time is flying by. He is the best baby. I don't remember Bobby being this happy and he was a good baby. He was cracking up as the doctor was examining him, she wasn't even touching him so it wasn't tickling, but he was smiling so big - and I had just woken him up since he fell asleep in the car on the way there.



He was 15 and a half pounds at his check up, everything right along the 50th percentile, head a little bigger. He got 3 vaccinations without batting an eye and then he took a nap while we went on a run. 



He has been sleeping in his crib, albeit poorly.  I am determined to make a good sleeper out of him earlier rather than later.  This includes not falling asleep in my arms and not eating every time he wakes overnight. (I actually think he might be hungry since I have watery milk and he doesn't eat for very long at a time) Also, it's time for structured naps, but I don't know how feasible that is with Bobby, but we're going to try.

October 12th

2 comments: