Wednesday, April 10, 2013

9 Months

Let's talk (again) about how awesome Jack is. Because he is, so you should come visit him. Easy check up and 2 shots today at his well visit. About 21 pounds, so a bit bigger than Bobby was, but very normal and on his growth curve. He is an active and strong baby. So freakin happy. Only wants to pull up, can get around fast.  Loves the trash can, the toilet, the tv wires and Bobbys nightlight and outlets. Eats everything he is offered, and if you're not fast enough, what you're eating too.
Just a boy and his pizza


He is sleeping well in his crib, goes down easily, is fond of his blanket. He wakes a couple times a night still, but goes right back down after being fed. He LOVES the bath, and will charge for it. He wants to explore the outside so badly. I can't think of anything he doesn't like.


This is my normal
Sometimes it's hard to strap him in the carseat. He doesn't know how to drink out of a bottle. Rick watched both boys from 6am-2pm and Jack did well without me. (So did Rick) He has a top tooth in, but just one. And it looks huge, so the other one better hurry up.

What I have to do with him while I pee.
Look at those mischievous eyes.
 He loves his brother and his brother loves him.
So right before this, I dropped my phone in the bathtub (it was bound to happen) and I thought it was fine, but apparently the microphone has suffered a bit. So it's worth turning up your sound.








1 comment:

  1. Sarah - Love the post(s)! As for your latest video, it is not working (says "error occurred; try later.") While I was visiting you, I also dropped phone in tub. Dry it out in rice, and hopefully it works. We can't wait to see all of you! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete