Monday, July 08, 2013

Gimme that strangulation hazard!

This one is going to give me grey hairs. I cannot leave him alone for a second. If I do, he is either outside, in the trash, heading for the bathroom, or trying to climb on something. Eating a lego at this point is the least of my worries. He got up on the coffee playtable way too easily and then proceeded to stand up on it. My pinkie toe is rather balck and blue from stubbing it on my mad dash to save him after he went up the recliner. He does have some sense of the edges of things and sort of tries to put his feet first. 

Bobby, despite this sweet moment, is driving me nuts. I have pulled a few toddler toys back in from the garage and Bobby will not hardy let jack have them. And even when jack is playing super nicely alone, bobby has to intervene. Even when it's just moving things between baskets or boring baby toys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment