Monday, September 09, 2013

Remember when my kids used to go to bed 7/7:30. Wasn't that nice? Then summer happened. Sigh.

School seemed to go well today. Didn't get much out of him, but that's normal. Luckily we have the best teacher there and she actually emailed me 3 photos of him. Not group shots either, Bobby. We met her when she was a substitute for us at the camp before he went last year (summer '12) and she was awesome and nice then and now she's our teacher! You'd think anyone who teaches preschool would be, and they generally are, but we got a good one.

Bobby has names to learn too!
Bobby has a bit of teenager in him. Whoever taught him, "I hate ___" and "I'm bored" at the beach, we need to have some words. He doesn't know how to use either really, but that doesn't stop him. And he seems to have dropped hate, but not before teaching it to Liam. I am pretty mortified at that. He says I'm bored too, with the perfect attitude too, but not at the right times really. Hopefully we can get back to having a sweet four year old. He is obsessed with Candy Land and Lego and that has all made Rick panic that he's lost his baseball skills!

Bobby loves to get a hold of my phone and take pictures of himself, and when I say pictures, I mean about 200 in rapid fire.

Jack is so rad. We are trying to teach Bobby how influential he is. good or bad, he has a mini-me who copies everything, lately, it's been screaming for fun. He has figured out he can sink down sideways and lay down and he is so impressed with himself. I'll put up the video if it's any good, but i was more worried about him going under so it may not be that good.

2 comments:

  1. I guess that answers my question if Troy and Liam can come to the beach.

    ReplyDelete