Bobby has reached his creative stage (finally) and really likes to draw. Jack also likes to draw, on himself. (Also: walls and chairs) He knows the rules, remembers what he's told but is unable to stick to them just yet.
Reid is getting so big. Or I shrink all his clothes. Bit of both. He loves the bath. He is super grabby and squirmy. And strong. He has a big radius with his arms - nothing is safe. He's close to sitting, rolls over occasionally and has two little bottom teeth.
And I have forgotten all the notes I had in my head. So onto the selfish stuff.
Rick
universal remote
king sheets
king mattress pad
Me
external hard drive for mac
dyson handheld
Bobby
I don't really know. usually he has stuff picked out
a heavy chess set with storage box
slippers or lined crocs or fake ugg boots
sleeping bag
Jack
octonauts playsets
Reid
absolutely nothing. he's 6 months. diapers perhaps.
"Boys will be boys!" Love this humorous update! Thanks for letting us share your day-to-day life while we cannot be there. And, I'm also onto the list...could probably use a few more ideas. xoxo
ReplyDeleteoctonauts?
ReplyDelete