Thursday, June 11, 2015

Of course I jinxed it. Should have known better. I didn't even say he slept well. One good night leads to a pretty rough one with many wake ups. Oh well. Enjoys his morning stroll for sure. 
He hates shoes as much as his brothers  have. 

Last Thursday pick up. (We are parked here)! Full house as it was a half day and we went to uniform exchange first. Speaking of...

He is absolutely too young for this. :(  but he did enjoy trying on his new duds. Especially since the pants have pockets
 He likes those. What he also likes - the nice pocket in the front of his underwear...


Bobby wears a tie on Fridays. He asked me last week for a Windsor knot. Rick has a heavy hand in influencing this young one. Let's hope it's used for good. He was also getting buckled up in the car one day, and said it's a race. someone said, it's not a race. Bobby came back with,  that's what losers say. Oy. 


Daydreaming: if I had a thousand extra dollars,
New to me road bike
Stand up paddle board 
Fancy camera 
Six months of house cleaning 






3 comments:

  1. your blogging efforts are greatly appreciated! love the full car gang. even if you had all the wish list, you probably wouldnt have time for biking and paddleboarding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is Bobby so skinny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that's what next years carpool will be to St. Ed's

    ReplyDelete