Monday, June 15, 2015


Very reluctantly, I did it. I sent jack to school. He's been asking for months so when preschool offered a camp and he got potty trained, I couldn't avoid it. He was so happy. Wanting to wear his uniform even. He loves his backpack and is such a big boy. 

Jumped right into playing. It's a small group. Maybe 15/20 max. Several kids seem older. But I think he is just fine. The only report I got from the teacher was he is very athletic and played basketball well. (Duh. And fist pump) 

While he was at school, the rest of us went for a run. I made bobby sit in the stroller even because he no way would bike six miles. Then we grabbed jack from school and went back to the beach.  Reid loves the sand and water. I didn't pack a suit for jack but who cares. 

The water is still cold. Kids don't notice but it is. Bobby decided to pick up rocks from the sea floor. 




2 comments:

  1. Jack sure looks happy and that's what matters but he still doesnt seem old enough for school stuff. I hope they enjoy the sand and ankle deep water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, Thank you for blogging and posting photos of the comings and goings of Family V. I love reading the updates and look forward to them. xoxo

    ReplyDelete