Friday, February 20, 2009

Children

We had a great visit with Elizabeth and the boys. It was actually a lot of fun and fairly easy and low key. It makes me realize how unprepared and clueless I am but I'll be fine. I'm just really slow and awkward at most things and although far from a neat freak, I can't stand the messes that happen soo fast with a toddler. I mean wow. Hopefully Elizabeth will post the photos from her camera. The highlights were probably the escalator at the museum, bowling and the bouncy house. He's also not bad at the Wii Fit - skiing and heading soccer balls. It is motivation to live in a warm climate year round.

3 comments:

  1. i never understand why people think they should be prepared for their first child - you haven't had one, you shouldn't know what to expect. every child is the same and it doesn't matter how many books you read or classes you take, if you're smart (which you are) and you love your baby you'll be just fine. i think you're gonna be a really good and fun mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to say, every child is not the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:09 PM

    Sarah you don't like messes!!!

    ReplyDelete