Another dreary day here. I got practice done early and went back to bed but I was still tired. I got in a workout and then had my massage - Thank you Roseann. It was nice, but I really want to lie on my stomach and have someone just crank on my back. I lay on my side and it was good, but i never relax because I keep thinking "I don't want this to be over, I don't want this to end" and it's just never long enough. I think I'm going to treat myself later this month at the Ritz spa next door. It's a real relaxing setting and the same price as Elizabeth Arden or the small salons in Gtown.
Still not sold on my decision to go to Las Vegas. Carolyn's OB doesn't take my insurance. I guess I don't want change, but know it will better after a week of readjustment or so.
Diabetes test was negative.
No comments:
Post a Comment