Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, still a little bothered, but not stressed, just procrastinating. Staying in this place until April 30, then worrying about May later. I'm pretty sure I'll move, but a lot of me would just rather not change anything midstream. I guess it's too late for that.

I have been dealing with a major gas bubble for like 3 hours. Don't have to toot or burp, but I got to shake this out somehow. If this is what little babies go through, I feel for them.

Tomorrow I have really early practice, then I'm going to workout and nap and get a massage. If it's not raining I'll go see the Cherry Blossom trees, or catch a movie if it is. As I was walking around smelling all the flowers, I sort of would wish my heightened sense of smell would stay, but then I walk by a smoker and that changes my mind.

2 comments:

  1. there's a street in the compound called cherry blossom. (lily, rose, tulip, violet...see a theme?). whatever works for you is first priority in the decision. and once you make that decision, don't second guess but be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sense of smell really backfired on me - everything smelled bad and most of the time my mouth tasted like metal. you're lucky. you should read Twilight for a little distraction.

    ReplyDelete