Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clothing

So I bought some more maternity clothes online. Mostly $10-12 Gap and ON tees since they are comfy and its going to be getting warm soon but I also bought some jeans since Elizabeths handmedowns are a couple inches short in the leg, how does that happen? I got a pair at Target which I love but I dont want to wear them to coach in since they are my 'nice jeans.' So I wanted a more casual longer pair, I bought two at $25. One size 10 and one large thinking I could layer and they're not for fashion, anyways, the 10s are boot cut (good), low rise (bad) and tight! Am I that fat? I don't think so, I could wear them, but they're now more going out jeans than launch jeans. Sheesh. The larges are so big, they're almost sinched at the waist because there's so much fabric. I might keep them for month 9, but the roll top isn' t very tight. I can't get this right at all. Elizabeths jeans are M, L and 10 and I can wear them all. My Liz Langes might even be 8s. This is quite a pain. Good thing most of my time is in yoga pants.

I'm pretty sure I had Oreos and Applesauce for dinner last night. Oops.

So while feeling perfect, I would like to feel the kid kick more. I don't know what is normal. This worries me a lot but I guess he takes after Rick and just likes to sleep. a lot.

2 comments:

  1. belly photos please

    ReplyDelete
  2. motherhood has really good jeans. those are the ones that i had that i think i gave to elizabeth which she may have given to you. its worth spending a little extra on something you will wear a lot and be comfortable in (and you can always pass them along).

    ReplyDelete