Sunday, March 08, 2009

6 Months

I can't believe we're 2/3 of the way there. Starting 26 weeks, I can pretty much say I feel perfect. Almost not pregnant. Getting a little big but not enough to really impact my movements, just a bit.

Also I have decided that life is too short and I am going to eat several donuts today. I don't think pregnancy is a time to pig out, quite the contrary - you should eat healthy and not junk at all, but I love donuts and haven't had one forever so I'm endulging. The rest of the week I try to be better and will stay away from ice cream for Lent since the chocolate/sweets part has already been blown. I have no discipline when it comes to my sweet tooth.

3 comments:

  1. Wiley can give you some pointers on donuts -- he's the gourmet expert

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ate a lot of sweets, still do. I have nothing else to say.

    ReplyDelete