Monday, January 04, 2010

7 Months Old

Thought I'd just put some notes up. Bobby is still a good bit snotty, going on 3 weeks now, but no other symptoms and seems to act just fine. It seems to be manageable and we suction out a lot in the mornings, b/c I worry about that all draining when he's nursing, but it doesn't bother him.

Sleep issues are still the same. In bed about 11.5-12 hours at night, maybe just under, but still waking up 3-5 times. Up around 6:30am usually. Naps are where I would like to improve if I could. He usually takes three 40 minute naps. You can set your watch by it. So there isn't a lot of time to get a ton done, usually a shower and he's up e.g. Sometimes it's less, but it's often all he needs and it takes the edge off and we go back to playing.

He is ridiculously energetic and curious. Grabbing for everything and anything. Likes to bang things together.

He is about the same verbally. Occaisonal da/ga/ma/la sounds, but more often just grunts and giggles and squeals.

His favorite method of communication is spitting though. It's like a raspberry on steriods. I don't think I taught him this, I don't know what triggers it, he just does it, and follows it with a cheeky smile. Even if you don't react shocked or at all, he still will do it a couple times, including during a meal. I have tried to get it on video but not successfully yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment