We are having a nice visit with Rick. The weather is phenomenal. Bobby is being really good although his sleeping is sometimes messed up. He is in the hotel crib which helps us all sleep better. He has had some late bedtimes but weathers them fine. We had a great visit with Judy, spent the afternoon touring and playing, then Rick came up for a home cooked dinner. Uncle Rob had a show in town so it just worked out to see him. Rick made a quick call to go to Islands since it is so convenient and pleases all and is baby friendly. I actually offered Outback.
I leave on Monday then Rick meets me in Saratoga Springs for Kirins wedding. Then he will go from there back to St. Louis for work for 2-3 months. I'll give him a week or two to get the lay of the land and we'll see what is next.
Bobby is still not crawling but can pivot really well. His teeth are very goofy, it will be silly when you see them when he smiles. i also hear him grinding his teeth occasionally. And, he likes to bite. You think he is coming in for a hug but he ends up trying to nibble on my shoulder. I am concerned about his eating. He is really hard to get food into. Not interested in being spoon fed, and likes finger food but will not stay still to eat. Sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment