Not just me propping him up a few steps away and having him fall at me. Bobby planted his feet, planted his hands, stuck his butt up in the air and stood up. Then I saw he was thinking about it, so I held out my arms and he came a good 6-7 steps towards me before buckling. He is a lot more secure walking with help and will do it with one hand. Guess I need to keep the video camera close.
Bobby is feeling better and acting like it too for the most part. We went to the Little Gym and he had a lot of fun, but was still clingy toward the end. Might have been hungry. He napped for 1.5 hours. I thought he banged his head really bad yesterday because he had a big red bump, but he never cried and I was on top of him all morning yesterday so had no idea how he did it. But today it isn't bruised and looks more like two bug bites. Guess he didn't need the ice on his forehead. We do have his check up on Monday which is good in case his ears are bothering him (which today he has yet to touch so far)
I put Bobby on the scale at the vets and it said he was only 22.2 pounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment