Thursday, July 08, 2010

Tour de Tecumseh


Tour de Tecumseh
Originally uploaded by sld78
We are up and running! (or biking at least).  He has been doing really well for long periods in the stroller and even getting in it himself in the mornings, but now we can go even further faster!  I got a new six speed bike at Meijer on sale and then the iBert bike seat from BabiesRUs online.  All for under $200.  $6 helmet used too. I think he likes it, but the jury is still out.   I got a mens bike so Rick will ride too but it would be more helpful to have the cross bar lower.  I have to ride with my knees just a tiny bit wide so if you have longer legs, you can put the seat up higher and it wouldn't be a problem.  Also tilted handle bars would help lots, but Bobby likes to hold onto them either way.

I think he is finally adjusted as he is sleeping better and whining less.  He slept about 11.5 hours last night and then took a two and a half hour morning nap, and was still ready right on time for his afternoon nap.  I am hoping to get the truck up and running for Rick next week and then Bobby and I will start our daytrips.

1 comment:

  1. so happy for your family being together and enjoying MI.

    ReplyDelete