Saturday, July 10, 2010

What's new

Slow week here.  Lots and lots of walking and biking.  There are tons of playgrounds and parks here.  We went to the community (indoor) pool today.  Nice facility, only have open swim 1.5 hrs/week and the water was cold but we had a nice time anyway.  Tomorrow, we try "the Pit" - some sort of lake and park recreation area.

Bobby hates his high chair,  even his new fancy booster seat hybrid thing.  Even if we all sit with him and eat. No tricks work.  He eats on the move if he is distracted.  I do not like this pattern but otherwise it's 3 bites and done.

After I wrote how well he was sleeping, I totally jinxed it.  He woke up twice the next night and up for the day at 6am.  Last night was better, slept through the night and today napped twice for 2.5 hours.  He's been sucking his fingers a lot so I keep expecting teeth, but nothing.  Occasionally I give him ibuprofen for them.  Hope that's not bad!

He also is biting a bit, but totally grabbing free skin and swiping at our faces.  He thinks it's pretty funny.  Ricks open scratch says otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment