Monday, April 04, 2011

Look what I did!

Not too shabby if I do say so myself.  Wet the hair this time.  I was really timid with the front, but then had to go back and get it after all since it was too long.  Around the ears is really short and crisp, but i like it.  I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Bobby was diagnosed with croup.  He definitely had a croup cough, but I was also told he would have 2-3 bad nights and it would last up to a week.  He had one really bad night, then I took him to the doctor, then he was a little more wheezy the next day, but never had extended coughing and I never had to give him the medicine (steroids) that I picked up just in case.  He slept good 8 hour chunks even with the cough (until 5 am) which was at that point an improvement.  Then it sort of faded and he's just a bit snotty now, but has slept 11 and 12 hours the last two nights and is currently napping, so whatever it all was, I think we're past it and back to our routine.  Just in time to travel in two weeks!

It is hot and super windy right now, but I think we're going to get on the bike this afternoon because I found some horses a few miles away!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haircut looks good .. a little blunt over left ear. did bobby tidy up his playroom? nice looking assortment of toys. (btw the above was actually my comment but i had not signed in on my account to post it so I deleted and tried again)

    ReplyDelete