Sunday, May 01, 2011

May 1

Bobbys cough is back; don't know how or why.  it's just a day old, but it was bad falling asleep - which thank god he did w/o getting up and slept until 7 this morning, but as soon as we went into his room for his nap it started up again.  Is he just too busy playing to cough? Or, is his room toxic!

I had wanted to do this for a while, but finally got around to stealing the idea from Carolyn and setting up a sandbox.  He loves it, for now.  Thankfully, we had a lot of beach toys to put in it and only some of the cars got in it.

There is a dead deer in my neighbors front yard, I think from a car crash, but it's gross.  And has drawn a lot of hawks or vultures- whatever they are, they're HUGE.
He's not sleeping
I really want to get a sewing machine to make a proper table tent for Bobby.  I could do this. Thank goodness, I have many many tablecloths. 




And finally, how the hell is it May already?

4 comments:

  1. are your sure that deer isnt just playing possum like elizabeth's possum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. re cough - any possible connection with a/c either in his room or in the car?
    re tent - velcro? use all those old tablecloths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I didn't read this entry until now. Send me your table dimensions, we'll make one for Bobby's birthday.

    ReplyDelete