Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Nuggets

Our kiddie pool is about 85 degrees. it's gross.  and i don't want to dump it out without being able to get that water onto my dried out grass.  Also, when I turn on my hose, I have to wait a LONG time for scalding hot water to turn into cold.  Can I make sun tea with that?

We went to the beach yesterday, It was great, sort of.  Bobby went straight for the water and had a great time frolicing.  I even took him out deeper and he loved getting crashed into by the waves.  Of course, one wave hit him hard and knocked him on his ass; and I just waited to see what would happen. It was about nose high when he was sitting, but sloshy and receded fast, but I had to swoop in b/c I think it was a bit scary for a bit.  Then he got sort of pissy and annoyed when he had sand on his hands.  He had to get over that.

We got this book that was Ricks growing up, The Monster at the End of this Book, 39 cents.  Not my favorite, but glad to have it since a lot of people like it and I didn't have to buy it to see what it was all about.  Well, it also comes in free iPad form, where Grover actually talks and such and Bobby LOVES it.  Like, giggles out loud.  It's really freakin cute.

Whenever Bobby had a scrape or little strawberry or cut, (i.e often) I am nutso about putting neosporin on his head.  When I, however, have a deep, inch long gap in my very visible forehead, it doesn't even cross my mind until today - 10 days later.

I refuse to label and get into talk of Terrible Twos, but my god, if he doesn't get his way or you try to help him with something, watch out.

Looking forward to a long weekend and playing lots, hopefully with some visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment