Tuesday, July 19, 2011

For Kirin

These are our floors.  I think it's an oak/natural wood.  I thought I liked the really dark stains, and I do, but I think they are in themselves like a piece of furniture.  A natural color is sort of just a floor and won't dictate other design decisions.  And is way forgiving of sand and dirt and god knows what else.

or you could go with the blue paint!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Thanks D! It looks like everyone's leaning towards natural. I'm thinking I'll wait and see what they look like once we rip up the carpet and then make the decision, but I'm leaning a bit more towards natural too. Otherwise it might just get too dark (the brown couch is in storage at the moment, and I have no pics of it, but trust me--it's HUGE, DARK, and VERY brown).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of train track happening in that room

    ReplyDelete