We took a little trip down the coast to Myrtle Beach since it's only 1.5 hours away. It was a gorgeous and warm weekend. We got a hotel room on the beach. A one bedroom too so we didn't all have to go to bed at 8pm. They have a nice 'newish' boardwalk and promenade there, but it's still basically grody drunk college kid town during the summers. I did get to see more of it than the strip which was nice because they have a nice mall and a big outlet center.
| I wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel |
So while we were there, I ran a little half marathon. We then had a good walk, which included icing off in the ocean, and a nice lunch and called it a day.
| Biggest fan |
no such thing as a LITTLE marathon! well done. looks like a great family weekend of fun. something for everyone. nice
ReplyDelete