Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nice weekend

We had a practice pumpkin carving here too.  I was glad I did, sort of.  For the first half, Bobby was totally uninterested in it, especially cleaning out the guts, but once he saw he could pop the eyes in and out, he loved the jack o lantern.  Still, I think that might be our only carving session.
 
Ricks work puts on these great events, like the one for Easter.  This was a fall fest/chili cookoff/ beer tent thing. But mostly, free inflatables, pony rides, petting zoo.  So we were sold.  Plus decorating a mini pumpkin.   There is a lot of stuff going on in the next couple weeks and we are just getting started!  Although, it's hard to beat the free one.  Thank you Marine services.


15K in 1:10, 3rd place 30 year old girl
Ran a little race, we all caught up on sleep today, baked some cookies and had a nice family day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:33 PM

    Nicely done!! We could be third-place teammates. :)

    ReplyDelete