- A California driver I am not. They go so fast. And I know you all think I am an aggressive driver, but I'm really pretty lax. At least comparatively I am. I mean, these people are in a rush.
- We should have kept the Range Rover to keep up with the Jones. People here have money I guess. But with premium gasoline at $4.50+ and that car getting 11mpg, we're doing just fine with one car (with 100K miles on it) Maybe that's what I'll get for my birthday.
- There are a lot of snails here. Which means there are a lot of dead snails here. And i hate them, and Bobby is fascinated with them.
| Good post nap bedhead. He's been sleeping like a champ |
- And I'm just going to put this here, more for myself, although I don't think it applies to many items, I will be sharing my wishlist/registry/birthday list soon...Through April 12, get $10 off every $50 purchase of select in Amazon’s Baby department with coupon code baby2012
No comments:
Post a Comment