Friday, April 20, 2012

Catching Up

 We had a good week here. Started Monday at the DMV to register the car and get a new license :( Somehow I always manage to get photo IDs taken when I have the fattest face ever.  I got my Marine Corps ID on 6/1/09.  Then hit up a playground on the way home since Bobby was so good at the DMV.  Tuesday, Bobby went to soccer class!  I don't know why it had to be inside, it doesn't help with the idea of dribbling the ball.  He was really good of course.

Stretching: Flexible like his parents

Ready position

Shooting the ball
 He did listen fairly well.  He got caught up in playing a bit, but he's 2, come on.  he goes a little wild around other kids, so he had a lot of fun. Every time the coach would say "dribble," Bobby would pick up the ball and try to dribble it, before starting to dribble it with his feet.  And as you can see above, same thing with "shooting" the ball.  He was really trying to get it up to the 10 feet baskets.

And because we didn't want to wait until late May (and do consecutive sports), we signed him up for TBall class too.  But only one other kid was in there, so it will be cancelled :(

Thursday, we had a day in and hung out with the neighborhood children. Friday we went strawberry picking.  I don't know if it was the place we picked, but the prices were about double what you could get in Wilmington.  It was so expensive - flat fee too, not even weighed. Last year, we would get buckets and buckets and flats for change. I'll have to check out the road side stands to see if that's any better.

Me and the little Orange are doing fine too.  My weight gain is ridiculously high, but I love a good challenge for after delivery.  
28 weeks
I seem to have developed an obsession with linens and fabrics and managed to put them all in a wish list.  Of course, I do not really expect a $50+ crib sheet, especially since I have a tubful somewhere, but it's so easy to click on a button and it all gets stored in one place.  Hopefully a nesting urge will kick in sometime and I'll organize my boxes and clothes and furniture, but with the guest room as it is, the baby Dragon (?) will stay with us anyway for a few months.

Here is my "registry" if anyone has hit the lottery and didn't tell me about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment