- We are still doing very well. Bobby is very sweet to Jack. He always says "he's so cute" and asks where Jack is when he wakes up for the day. He likes to get diapers and wipes to help me out. I try very hard to let Bobby be a normal (noisy, wild) toddler and not get bothered that he's driving cars on the wall or doing somersaults too close to us etc. It's hard though, but we have to live with it.
- Bobby has started his little summer camp. It's every day from 9-12 at his preschool. I think he's even in his classroom, so the fall should be smoother. Drop off was emotional for both of us, but at least he didn't cry. He seems to have fun and comes home exhausted, but I'm not too confident that they totally have their act together over there. It is a nice mix of ages and activities, so it's something to do and lets me spoil Jack and go to the grocery store.
- As much as I wanted my kids close together, and still get jealous when I see a big belly on a mom of a 1 year old, there is something to be said for having a 37 month age difference. It is really nice that Bobby can climb into his car seat alone or walk across a parking lot with me and pee and eat and all that without total toddler supervision like is required of an 18 month old e.g.
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good blog. glad to see you are managing so well. no matter what age difference, there is always a challenge somewhere. you still have teenage years ahead!
ReplyDeletewhat in the world is Bobby wearing??
ReplyDeletewhy thanksgiving pajamas naturally of course.
Delete