This is a big deal since I didn't get away from Bobby for at least a year and half, so this time I am hoping it will be a little different - more balance, independence, etc. Anyway, it was only for school orientation and less than 1.5 hours, but still.
Judy babysat and I left a bottle and everyone did great. Bobby was fed and bathed already. I know she is more than capable, but it can be overwhelming and I don't want to sic my kids on anyone just in case.
She actually got Bobby to bed easily and Jack only took about 2 ounces of milk, but everyone was happy. And now, I think we should have grabbed some ice cream. Bobby woke up this morning and asked where BG was sleeping.
 |
| So proud of his tower |
I know this is a lot of post about nothing, but Bobby has really never stayed with anyone who wasn't family, or when we weren't really close by. It's not that I can't leave my children, or don't trust others, I just don't want to impose if they are difficult or cry. (so I guess that's sort of a lack of trust), Either way, progess!
nice tower. good steady hand. BG is special friend.
ReplyDelete