Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Bobby...


Bobby is a handful to say the least. I really blame myself for any issues, but he has some good moments too.

We were listening to Blue Christmas by Elvis, and he asked me if it was Captain Hook.

He suggested "we should make a fake daddy, then he could sit at work and we would hook it up so when someone checked on him, it would say 'I'm fine, thank you'" You'd have to hear him say it in his little voice.

He has a creative little mind and is fun to hear him tell stories. He is also a smart little punk with an amazing memory. Don't ask me for examples (my memory is crap).

He loves Lego. He builds them all alone and I don't even supervise anymore, if it's wrong (which it isn't) who cares. I wish he would build from scratch or play with the models he builds, but he does a little and will more in the future I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment