Thursday, February 27, 2014

#2 (The Middle One)



You can assume the second child is accelerated (like his parents) but no one tells you how much.  I don't look at 18 (19) month milestones, but I don't need to. I am putting our half high chair away. He will have nothing to do with it, even pulled up to the table without a tray. He wants to ride the big pedal bikes and climb way higher than he should.  Bobby teaches him everything, good and bad, (most recently to shake his finger and say no, no, no - and Jack is such a mimic. He's talking/chattering a lot more bit by bit. He only wants a real cup. This is all fine and not that shocking, but I want my little toddler, not this wannabe preschooler.  Speaking of which, whenever I drop off Bobby, Jack throws a FIT in the parking lot as we are walking away. He is absolutely CRUSHED to not be allowed to stay and play. Might not be a bad thing to do a short mommys morning out next year. Another incisor came through last night. I guess that could be blamed on the 12/3/4am wake ups. Time to stock up on tylenol again.

1 comment: