Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Another shorts and tshirt day here. But apparently an honest goodness rain storm is coming. Sooo exciting.


25 weeks, I think. 15 pounds gained but watch out for some serious acceleration. I've drastically cut back on running and don't have a gym or any other outlet for exercise. 
I think I need to get rid of that queen bed and give Petunia a semi real nursery. Most nights I would give my left leg for a soft rocking chair. 

Jack has gotten one of his incisors, I don't know if that's the cause but he definitely has a short wake up every night where it just seems he misses me. 


Bobby is a stud. Which we thought but we got results of his kindergarden evaluation and he is testing above his age level. Seemingly no big deal but the other papers I saw when they turned them back to us as a group was a mix of check marks in age appropriate and above etc. So he's smart and his teachers love him. His conference went really well and he must really save all his acting up for me. All the concerns I have about paying attention and following orders, don't apply, so school works for him. 




We are leaning towards another year at his current school, they have smaller classes, newer playground equipment, use smart boards and iPads, have PE, art, music, Spanish and computer classes. All things the public schools have to go away from because of money I guess. I also like uniforms and the faith formation. It's also a full day for kinder. The only issue and main deciding factor is the yearly seven grand that I could so much better save elsewhere or spend on gymnastics and music classes for jack. Guess we'll have to stick with free activities. I mean bobby taught himself to swim, the others will too. I do have to find summer camps or something for July when the babe comes. 

1 comment: