Thursday, June 18, 2009
2 weeks old
Well Rick is on the road, so we are on our own. Nights are fine. Lonely but fine. I will probably miss adult companionship really soon. We went out to the grocery store this morning. Around 11am. Took 6 minutes to get there, we were in and out in 30 minutes. And I didn't even park in the expecting mothers spot. Put his car seat in the cart and food all around him, so it was a smaller trip, but that's what i have to get used to because unloading the car and getting it upstairs is the real hassle. He was awake but calm the whole time. We're going to rest for a few hours now and then maybe treat ourselves to a smoothie and a walk later. It's really me who is worse for the wear physically after going out. Don't know if I have a busted stitch or this is just normal recovery. I am ready to get out of here though. Ready for the move, but will wait until mid July after both of our next check ups. Hopefully Rick can come back for 4th of July and we'll pack up then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I may have mentioned this before, but my body hurt, like flu aches, as everything went back to place.
ReplyDelete