Life in Greensboro is good so far. We have adjusted well and are enjoying it. Bobby is even getting used to the barking, and only occasionally gets spooked still. He was doing great the last couple days, working up to almost 5 hours straight of sleeping for a couple nights. This is however from 9-2am so if I don't go to bed until 11, I don't get all that sleep too. The last two nights have been more of a blur and he has quit sleeping after about 2 and I don't know where the hours go until 7am. Oh well. He is growing and eating. Currently, he's been asleep for 2.5+ hours so I might pay for that later. He's also doing well when we go shopping and run errands, provided he is fed well and generally stays in motion. He has behaved really well for Grammy while I go to the gym and takes his bottle when hungry.
I am still a city person and hate having to drive 12 minutes to the gym. Ick.
And people down here have real thick accents sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment