Robert is one month old. Yay. It is nice having Rick here. He has changed a lot of diapers for me! Also did laundry and some house errands. And I took a really long shower today. It's nice to just have company too. If I could somehow wrangle a pedicure and massage, life would be great. We have a doctors appt on Monday then Rick leaves in the evening.
We went to the Outback for dinner. Robert did really well (sleeping). We also spent today at the pool while Rick practiced his swimming. Tonight we watched fireworks then walked to Wendys for a frosty in the moby wrap.
Looks like I will be out of here around the 15th. I think that is a good timeline and I am ready to be in North Carolina. I think it will be fun.
so are we calling him robert now? or are you just trying that out?
ReplyDeletei can't wait to meet him and i look forward to having you here, too.
glad rick's home for a visit.
i like robert. sounds like a nice weekend. hard to believe the little guy is a month old. enjoy the remaining time.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to hearing how much he's grown in his first month. and excited to spoil another grandboy
ReplyDeletei like Robert too
ReplyDeletei think we are not used to nickname versions of names ... no one has any variation of their given name (except dad). elizabeth, sarah, carolyn, emily (okay mee mee) cash, wiley, archer so bobby who is actually robert is a stretch for us. it will get easier for us whatever you decide.
ReplyDelete