So I've been looking through old flickr a lot. it's actually fun, i just wish they had an easier way to scroll through. Beside the point.
It is wild to see how kids grow. Wiley at 11 months was a totally different creature. when he was just learning to walk etc. wow
then since Carolyn has birth pics up, I've come to the realization, that babies are sort of generic looking. Not in a bad way at all, but they don't look like much at 5 weeks. just cute. I see a lot of similarities btw Cash and Bobby. Cash is a lot chubbier though, even for 9.12, we are at 9 and a half pounds or so but don't have the cheeks Cash did. I think Bobby might be long for his weight right now. I am feeding him a lot, I want him to get big and fat. Also, if that's what brown hair looks like on babies, we don't have it here. Still TBD.
Grammy is on her way, we are excited to have company again.
No comments:
Post a Comment