Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We did it

So the queen bed is a little cramped lately and I'd been meaning to use this week to transition to the crib, so I did it. I put Bobby to bed as usual, just a little late, but nurse, burp, lay down in the bed and nurse while he drift off. But at 10pm when I went to bed, I moved him to his crib (still in my room). He slept until 1am there, back to sleep 1:30-4:30 in the crib, then 4:50-7:30am in the crib! This is good. Harder on me to get up and nurse in the rocker, but I am glad he can sleep "on his own"

He also slept in later, usually he gets up around 6 and can stay half asleep but squirmy until i get him out of bed 7/7:30ish. Sometimes if he wakes 5:30am -ish, he will go back to sleep 7-8. Yesterday we woke at 6am, but nappped 8-10am. So we'll see what today brings. But hooray for the crib. The next step will be moving him down the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment