Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well, I spoke too soon, the last 4 nights sleep have been really lousy, after his first chunk of sleep 8-12, maybe 1am, he is waking OFTEN. Growth spurt? or just being a stinker. I pretty much hate bed time. I'm just impatient and it's such a crap shoot whether and how I get him to sleep.

He is able to suck up to 3 fingers right now, but doesn't seem to do it at bed time.

Our days in the bouncy seat may be numbered. If he is strapped in, it doesn't take long before he is trying to sit up. Same even in his car seat. Both during his walk and riding around, he does a mini crunch and just leans forward as much as the straps allow. He just can't wait to grow up and sit up :(

Got my nails done, updated for fall season.

We are coping, as we should.

1 comment:

  1. soon you'll learn to never mention, let alone blog about, good sleep. it ruins it.

    ReplyDelete