We made it uneventfully, got to the hotel at 2 am eastern. Plane rides were good, baby slept about half of the way to Detroit. Detroit is a long way from San Diego, basically Canada to Mexico, so it meant for a long second flight (4.5hrs), right about bedtime. It was also 30+ minutes late leaving. Bobby was really good, very happy and quiet. He fell asleep right before 7:30pm takeoff for about 30 minutes, but then was up until 10pm Eastern. Wide awake, very happy. There was another baby, probably closer to a year old, who cried 90% of the flight. Yikes. Then he slept from then on, through landing, baggage claim the drive home. Fed him and got a few more hours out of him. The problem is a one room hotel rooms, means for early evenings and early mornings for everyone. We'll see how that goes. Same with nap time.
He spit up a lot. changed his outfit during the layover. Could have changed mine. Was also one burp away from his third shirt. And he continues to this morning, All done with a big smile, but I think watch my diet, although I had very little dairy (cheese on sandwich) yesterday.
I thought Ricks computer could take my camera card so I didn't bring the connecting cord, so photos will have to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment