I think he feels absolutely lousy, but only acts like it when tired. So the Martins are watching him currently since he only managed a 40 minute nap and cried literally as soon as I turned on the computer and settled down with a diet coke.
These teeth are probably the beginning of a rough period for the little guy while more teeth come in! I had said recently, teething only causing teeth, but I amend that. No diaper rash or fever for us, but mucous for sure. He had a snotty cold for several weeks that just dried up and this different than that.
keep the tylenol handy! i'm sure it helps somewhat. it will make life a bit easier if he isn't in pain especially when sleeping.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're humidifying him there in dry dry las vegas
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! I hope he is eating foodstuffs that he loves to make up for the torture of teething.
ReplyDeleteOK - here's the Irish home remedy: rub a little whisky on the gums. :-)